Citizens, convenience, contentment.
At the Access Vaughan contact centre, we love taking your calls and answering your questions about living and working in the City of Vaughan. That’s why we’re extending our hours to better serve you.
That’s our commitment to putting you first by providing excellent service.
The new Access Vaughan hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
What do you want to chat about?
We’re excited to be able to offer three additional hours of service. Have a question? No problem. You can call us about:
Did you know?
- Access Vaughan citizen service representatives strive for a one-call resolution on every call.
- Access Vaughan answers an average of 800 calls per day.
- Access Vaughan can assist residents in more than 150 different languages.
- The phone number for Access Vaughan is 905-832-2281.
- The change in service hours is part of the City’s public service renewal initiative, which continuously seeks and supports opportunities for enhanced customer service.
Take our five-second quiz for a chance to win!
Test your knowledge of Access Vaughan by entering the quiz contest on our Facebook page. All submissions will be entered into a draw for a three-month City of Vaughan fitness membership!
Looking forward to serving you better!
Access Vaughan Manager