The 2014 Budget and 2015-2017 Plan process is getting underway next week, starting with our first public meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 12 at 7 p.m.
Don’t worry if you can’t attend. There will be many opportunities for you to become informed and engaged in the budget. Your feedback will help determine how your property tax dollars are allocated in the future.
How to get involved in the budget process:
- Attend one of several public meetings at Vaughan City Hall, 2141 Major Mackenzie Dr.:
|Tuesday, November 12, 2013||7 p.m. – 10 p.m.|
|Monday, November 18, 2013||9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
|Monday, November 25, 2013||7 p.m. – 10 p.m.|
|Monday, December 2, 2013||9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
|Wednesday, January 15, 2014||7 p.m. – 10 p.m.|
|Monday, January 20, 2014||9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
|Wednesday, January 29, 2014||9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
- Visit our YouTube page – we’ll be posting a series of budget-related videos there over the next couple of months
- Learn about the budget on the City’s website at www.vaughan.ca/budget — these pages will be updated frequently so please check back from time to time
- Participate in an “Ask the Expert” feature on Facebook to get your questions answered in real time (the date and time will be announced shortly)
- Email your questions and comments to email@example.com
Stay informed. Get involved. The City of Vaughan wants to hear from you.